Was very bad over the weekend due to some news we recived on Saturday, I'm sick of making these sort of excuses for myself, like when last night we went down to the supermarket to get some cheese, (I'm a huge cheese lover, can't do without it!) we walked out with icecream, chips, and doughnuts (one of my frankenstein foods). We at least remembered the cheese, and bout some of the new ww wedges, which were very nice with the steak we bought and I had a huge piece of for dinner. Why o why do I keep letting myself buy these things!!!!
I feel like I have so far to go, I know I should be setting my mini goals, which at the moment is to get to 115 by the end of June, but I can't help thinking about the bigger picture.
This morning though I straightened out my shoulders, I cleaned up the house, had a delicious mushroom omlette for breakfast and did 20 minutes on the treadmill, my first real workout on it, very exciting. So now I need to be motivated to keep at it for the rest of the month.
Mel
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think it is something to do with teh shopping at night thing, it happens in our house too! my hubby is particularily bad at it, especially with the doughnuts!!
it's hard not to look to far in front instead of the mini goals, i find it is the rewards that keep me focused! like i desperately need a new air of jeans, but it is my next reward, so all i can wsee is that next mini goal, cos i neeed the jeans! what are your rewards you have planned?
and breakie sounds so good! the new treadmill is so exciting, work it lots! thats what it's there for!!
your can do it! i know that you can reach your aim!
Go Mel Go!
:)
Post a Comment