Very excited when I hopped on the scales at my meeting today, its been 10 days since my last weigh in due to the fact that I had to work thursday night, but I manages to lose another 1.9kg! The only thing spoiling it is that I have come down with a cold, so while I am excited, I still feel crap and tired., oh well it is winter after all!
Mel
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mel, that is fabulous! great going. Hope you are feeling better soon and post some photos of your works of art.
OH Mel you go girl what a great loss and shae that cold off..ohh hate colds they can make you feel like no exercise but you have done so well keep it going...
Will add you to my links too..feel free to add me to your mel and thanks for your lovely comments on my blog..you go girl..
Berrie xx
Post a Comment