Monday, June 05, 2006

Had a bad weekend



After my weigh in on Thursday night, I went a bit cuckoo on food, didn't really count points, but have jumped back on my feet today, went for a one hour and twenty minute walk yesterday, and will go for an hour long one tomorrow with Jules as my husband will be sleeping!!! Yes, he's back on nigtht shift for a week, so I don't get to see him until Saturday morning, my next day off. He starts work at 7pm, I finish work at 7.30, start at 11.30am, so I have to wake him up at 11am so he can look after Jules, and thats the only time I will see him. Oh well, at least we still sleep in the same bed for a couple of hours!
This is a picture of me and him from my friends wedding.
Chat later,
Mel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! 92 g20 infiniti