
Hi everyone,
I am very proud of my self for taking Jules for a walk yesterday morning, 40 minutes, but she had the biggest hissy fit when I told her it was time to go home!! I had to stop every 10 seconds to tell her, no, it was time to go home, now come on!!
Had a small blow out yesterday when I got upset at work, had a piece of cake, but I figured it was better than the pizza I was going to buy when I finished work. (I did have pizza for dinner but it was a lebanese bread one, only 6 points!
I thought that I would include the photo that got me motivated to get back into weight watchers, this was at the end of april when I was bridesmaid for my best friend, I am going to be bridesmaid for my other best friend October 07, so that is when I plan to have lost my 50kgs.
So I'm off now to visit my mum, and have coffee with her,
Catch you later, Mel


No comments:
Post a Comment