I just found out last weekend that I am pregnant!! Still very early stages, but it is so excting. My husband has asked whenther I plan to continue with ww, and I said that at this stage I will be continuing with the points plan until the end of the first trimester, then will go on no count, but with extra points to make sure that baby is getting everything it (she/he) needs. At least with no count I am guarenteed to eat healthy, then my points can be used for my cravings! This does explain the doughnuts the other day! I craved them last time, as well as peppermint chocolate... wonder what it will be this time?? I am planning on going to meetings until the end of the first trimester, then finding out if they will let me continue, if not, I will simply continue at home, and post my weigh ins on the ww website.
Have weigh in tomorrow, I havn't been too bad with my points the last couple of days, but I also havn't exercised too much, as the shock is still setting in, and I am worried about exertion and whether it could cause me to lose the baby. Will perhaps take it slow next week, see how I go.
Mel
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment