Didn't get too much cooking done, just 4 different soups, and two of them are gone already, need to divide up the others into containers. Might make an attempt on Shepherds Pie, Leek and Pumpkin Quiche, and a chicken casserole this afternoon, see how I feel after going to the doctor.
Biggest news is that we have finally purchased a tredmill! we were going to wait until after the renovations had finished, but with the cold weather and Jules and I being sick, we decided to make some room in the spare room so that we can get on with it!! Yay!
For you Mary, although I have not yet done my jewellery pictures, I have my wedding picture which have some of my earlier work in it, my jewellery and my bridesmaids jewellery were all done by me, in fact they are the first ones that I did! So I hope this keeps you for a few more days, will try to get my husband to do photos tonight!
This is me on our wedding day, this is the best photo of my necklace that I could find
This is my two best friends, Jacqui and Kirsty, Have known Jacqui since we were 5 years old, and Kirsty and I have been friends since uni.
This is my sister Cristy, she is exactly 2 years and 2 months younger than me, and we look nothing alike, and don't even have much in common...

Finally this is my youngest sister Brooke, she is 13 years and 1 week younger than me. Her place in the wedding was to do the bible reading, and she did a great job.. (wondering if she is reading this...)
Have a good day everyone,
Mel


1 comment:
Oh Mel, they are fabulous! They are far better than i do - i hate making necklaces! I am so bad at it! Hope you are feeling a bit better tonight, keep warm i hear its real white out cold down there at present (well in Myrtleford it is)
Post a Comment