Friday, July 07, 2006

Nausea is slowly going...

I'm not sure whether its the 6am starts at work, or the pregnancy, but my body totally out of whack. I'm constantly hungry, but the thought of certain foods makes me want to throw up, and others get me drooling over the possibility. At the moment I can't stand coffee, and being a fully fledged coffee adict, this is absolutely crazy!!! At least I don't get caffiene headaches from the lack of caffiene, but I do miss my morning coffee...

Thank you for all your kind messages, it really brightens my day when I get home from work, all worn out, to know that you guys care about me!
Thanks Heaps!

Mel

2 comments:

jen said...

ohhhhh you poor thing, no coffee in the morning, I couldn't start the day without it. But new bubba obviously don't like it...wierd what our body does to us at times ehh?

Jen xx

Jules said...

Hi Mel,
Sorry to hear you are having a bad time of it!! And the early starts must be killing you!! Try to get heaps of rest. Will check back on you soon!
Cheers,
Jules.