I was suffering through my 6am shifts when one of the chefs mentions that his daughter is also pregnant, and that she bought some motion sickness bands for your pressure points on your wrist, and they worked really well, so I went out and bought some and most of its gone!!! I still feel sick when I am hungry, but I look at that as more a reminder that I need to eat regularly.
I'm have been really tired lately, in bed before 8 almost every night, my one day for a sleep in on Sunday, I was awake at 6, and could't get back to sleep!!! Very peeved because Jules slept until 7.30!
I'm about to go to my meeting tonight to tell my leader I'm pregnant, I just can't keep going while I'm feeling like this, and feeding my face like this too!
Going to bed early again tonight, although I get a sleep in tomorrow because I don't have to start until 1 in the afternoon, will have to wait and see.
Will let you know what happen tonight...
Mel
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay! those bands sound like they are exactly what you need! i'm surprised they arn't marketed directly to pregnant women!
thats annoying about the sleeping though, hopefully it'll settle soon, don't oversleep, that can be just as bad too!
I'm sure you meeting will go fine and they will wish you congrats and put your card on hold fr you til after bubs is here, believe me, it happens all the time!
Hope it went great!
keep that nausea at bay!
*hugs*
Rae :)
Sounds like a great idea, who would have ever thought??
Don't work too hard! Have a great weekend
Jac
Hi Mel,
Hoping everything went well at your meeting. Glad the wrist bands work and you aren't feeling so bad.
Take care,
Jules.
Post a Comment