Hi guys you may have noticed that I have changed my ticker to reflect my pregnancy as that is what I need to be concentrating on, not my weight loss any longer. Went to the doctor yesterday, and in the last month my blood pressure has already gone back up to what it was when I was 7 months pregnant last time, making this decision about quitting seem so much righter. Other that that, I got my referral to go and have my ultasound in 3 weeks time, I can't wait to scan it in and show you all!
Peter is already pushing for a boy, but I've told him its going to be a girl, just to annoy him. But my mum did the ring test and that came out as a girl too, same thing happened with Jules, but I suppose its a 50% chance of getting it right isn't it. When we have the 18 week scan we will be trying to find out the sex, just because I like to be organised and have the right clothes ready when I come home from the hospital!
Not too much else new at the moment, they started bricking the walls on our renovation last week, should be finished by the middle of next week, then they will be finishing the inside! Can't wait until they do that and then I can get my new kitchen!
Time for lunch, am starving as usual, see you later,
Mel
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Mel I am sure that you will enjoy your pregnancy...and yes concentrate on your pregnancy now and after bubs is born then we will still all be here to help you along...
Mwah
Berrie xxx
All the very best wishes, can't wait for the ultrasound results to hear your news! wowwwwww how exciting! Looking forward to hearing more of your journey...
Jen xx
ooooo, sneak piccies of bubsey! i can't wait, how exciting!!
and really, it's a 50/50 chance of a boy, so tease all you like! :)
it seems so far away when you say 200 and something days to go, but i am sure time will fly (ok, maybe no the 8th month...) and soon there will be a new addition to the family!
oh i am so excited!
and new kitchen?! time to cook up a STORM!! :)
Post a Comment