Saturday, November 18, 2006
Another quiet day!
Hi Everyone,
Just another quiet day for me planned, need to rest some more. I am hoping that once I have finished work I can do some light exercse to keep me active, but its not really an option at the moment with the back pain. I am in the middle of making christmas cards, so that is my morning activity, with a nap this afternoon. I have a 4 1/2 hour shift tonight, but I'm hoping that it won't be too hard, might need a spa when I get home!
Thats it for today,
Mel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hi mel,
gee sounds like your back is really playing havic !!!
take it easy won't you .
congratulations by the way on number 2 ...
cheers
rachx
ohhhhhh for a spa....
Don't overdo it Mel...take care,
Jen
Thanks guys, appreciate you checking in on me!
Mel
Post a Comment