Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Went for a last try to get the rest of the ultrasound pictures we needed last friday but someone was being stubborn again, and wouldn't show us anything, that was a waste of 30 minutes waiting to get in because they were running late, oh well. Went to the doctor yesterday, got to hear the heartbeat (very cool) and got my referral to my obygyn. Due to cross border differences all pregnancies end at wodonga hospital where they have a maternity ward. This includes all pregnant albury women have to go to wodonga hospital to give birth, not the Albury hospital. (Of course the kids wards is at albury hospital??) This also means that if you go to the doctor in albury (as I do) you are referred to a obygyn in wodonga for the last 3-4 months of your pregnancy, who facilitates your hospital check in and keeps an eye on the pregnancy. Luckily I have been able to get the same one I had with Jules, so am all comfortable with her already. I am still thinking about having a caesarean because of the complications I suffered with Jules, will be discussing it with her when I go to see her, hmm need to make an appointment.
I am adding a new ticker to my blog to commemorate when I finish work, so you can join in the count down!
Thats it for mow,
Mel

No comments: