Yes, I know that is very exciting, probably mostly for me, but what a feeling! Had a nice day yesterday, took my mother-in-law shopping for a couple of hours, and I got my new maternity work pants! Don't need to wear them yet, but wanted to get them so I don't have to worry about it when I do need them. Also picked up some maternity swimmers for half price, marked down to $35 from $70, so I can take Jules swimming this summer in comfort. I've also now passed the crucial 3 month stage, so the chance of miscarriage is lessened considerably, much to my relief. I know that sometimes things can still go wrong, but if it does, then I guess it was supposed to.
I am going to spend this morning with my husband, juist relaxing, then I am going over to my mother-in-laws to do the washing, oh I hate not having my washing machine, Peter would tell you its my favourite item in the whole house, including him! But its such a great washing machine, we got it with Harvey Norman vouchers we were given as wedding presents. My dryer is a close second in favourites, especially as in winter here it doesn't pay to put anything out on the clothes line as it never dries before the end of the day, and it likes to rain unexpectedly (not that I complain about that in this drought!) Just a relaxing night afterwards, I'm still always tired, so the resting up on my days off really helps me get through the week at work. Unfortunately I have split days off this week, because of a function on Saturday, which means next week I will be exhausted for my last week as full time. Not much I can do about it unfortunately.
Better go give my husband a cuddle,
Mel
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Mel,
Glad things are well with you and bubs!!! The photos of Jules are gorgeous!
Take care,
Jules.
Hi Mel,
So glad everything is going well, getting past that first trimester is great, I know I gave a big sigh of relief when my sons partners pasted it! Keep well now and don't overdo it,
Jen xx
Post a Comment