Thursday, August 17, 2006

Here it is!
sorry its taken so long but I feel like work is playing tee ball with my head! No, its not that bad, it just feels like it.! As you can see the round shape on the left is the baby's body, the little dark spot on that is the heart beat. The unusaul shape on the right is the head, and you can see the brains growing inside!! Very exciting, I was so relieved when the doctor said everything was looking normal. Next scan is at 19 weeks, when hopefully we will find out the gender. Nothing much else is happening at the moment, the renovations are continuing, and I wish they were over!!! I've had enough of the loud noises and the dust and the mess.
Have to get ready for work now, catch you later
Mel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic Mel!! Matt and I are glad to hear everything went well with the scan.

Hope the morning sickness is getting better.

Kirsty

Rae said...

WOW! YAY!
it's like everything becomes more real when you can actually see the baby growing insides, it's fasinating!
I am so excited for you, and i hope thedust and noise clears soon, and that the renovations are worht the hassle!
I am SO glad everything i normal too... oh it's all so good!
Rae :)