i currently live in Northern Ireland and am a ww member here. however we are in the process of packing up and moving to geelong victoria.
because of this i have been having a look at the threads from ww aus and picked up on your story about you and your little girl. she is very beautiful and i am sure you are so proud of her. just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts.
I hope you are both doing well, and that the doctors have you all informed on her condition, and that it'll all be fine and dandy! I have never heard of it, but i'm not going to look it up, i can't even watch that saving babies show, positve vibes are the way to go! I will you be praying for you both, Rae :)
I'm engaged to Stuart, my second chance at love, have a gorgeous 6 year old named Julyet, and busy completing a Masters in Social Work while wedding planning and fitting in the rest of my life!
3 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
So is mummy....love the pic of the 2 of you....
Jen
hi mel,
i currently live in Northern Ireland and am a ww member here. however we are in the process of packing up and moving to geelong victoria.
because of this i have been having a look at the threads from ww aus and picked up on your story about you and your little girl. she is very beautiful and i am sure you are so proud of her. just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts.
take care. amy
Oh Mel she is GORGEOUS!!!
I hope you are both doing well, and that the doctors have you all informed on her condition, and that it'll all be fine and dandy! I have never heard of it, but i'm not going to look it up, i can't even watch that saving babies show, positve vibes are the way to go!
I will you be praying for you both,
Rae :)
Post a Comment