As the title says, nothing much going on here, still fighting the unending battle to keep the house tidy, and sick of having to be inside most of the time, but if I step outside for too long my ankles become balloons and I can't be on my feet for too long because of my back problems. That said, I am breaking out tomorrow, going to visit mum for the day (thank god she has ducted cooling), as well as catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while. I have my dioctor's appointment on Friday to find out my birthing conditions, what he reccommends for me, I only want to do what is best for the baby, and if that means another caesar, then so be it. If he thinks I should be able to have a normal birth, then I will probably go for that too, will decide on Friday.
Will catch up with you all later,
Mel
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope you had a enjoyable day out catching up with mum and friends. Good luck on Friday with the Drs, hope all goes well there.
Jen xx
Post a Comment